Come jump with us and book your party now! Party availability is limited and selling out fast!
- MONDAY: CLOSED (except for Cherokee County School Holidays)
- TUESDAY-THURSDAY: 3PM - 7PM
- FRIDAY: 3PM - 9PM
- SATURDAY: OPEN JUMP, 10AM - 9PM
- TODDLER TIME: EVERY SATURDAY, 9AM - 10AM
- SUNDAY:12 PM - 6 PM
- WEDNESDAY: 9:15AM-10:15AM
- FRIDAY: 9:15AM-10:15AM
Airborne Canton is more than a trampoline park. At our indoor trampoline facility, Airborne Canton offers more than 45,000 sq. feet of fun, adventure, and action. Whether you’re looking for active family entertainment, kids’ birthday party places, fun ideas for corporate events, or even a unique business meeting space, we’re here to help. Learn more about our park, the event we host, and much more below!
Whether you’re looking to have fun as an adult, or give your kids a fun, special experience they’ll never forget, Airborne Canton is here to help. We are Georgia’s largest trampoline and adventure park – with more than 45,000 square feet of adventure! Our features include:
- Over 45,000 square feet of aerial adventure: trampolines, airbag landing zones, dunk zone, dodgeball and more!
- Cherokee Impact Soccer Indoor Training Facility
- A quiet lounge for parents to work and rest while the kids play
- Purpose Snackery's wholesome fare, including toasts and flatbreads, premium gelato, snack cups, specialty coffee & craft soda
- Eight private party rooms
- VIP party entrance complete with private parking area
- North Georgia Aerials, Zenit Gymnastics, and Crossfit Cherokee!
- NOW OPEN: Our Ninja Warped Wall and Airborne Arcade!!
We highly encourage adults to jump and play with their children. But, if you’re tired out or have other things you need to do, we also offer a quiet, adult-only lounge for parents and adults to rest or work while their kids continue to play.
Looking for active fun birthday party ideas, with exceptionally clean and safe space to have a birthday party in North Metro Atlanta? Airborne Canton is here to help! We offer private rooms for all party VIP party experiences and also a private entrance and parking area. Whether you’re having a party for 10, 50, or 100 kids, we can accommodate you. You can even rent our entire facility for your special occasion. We will provide healthy and fresh made-to-order food for your party or event.
Looking for something a little different to create fun memories for your employees? We’re one of the leading corporate event venues in Cherokee County. You can rent some or all of the space for an exciting and fun corporate or business event. Get some healthy and fun competition going between work teams with Ultimate Dodgeball or jousting on the Battle Beam.
Need a business meeting space in Canton, GA? We offer affordable private rentals for business meetings, complete with all the technology and tools you need for corporate presentations, workshops and much more. Contact us now to learn more about our pricing and options, and to schedule your business meeting at Airborne Canton.
Looking to boost your stamina, burn fat and get in better shape? Airborne FIT may be right for you! Airborne FIT is a low-impact and high-intensity combination of both strength training and cardio.
Our classes are ideal for those at any level of fitness, and since they are low impact, Airborne FIT is a great choice if you have a bad back or joint issues that may prevent you from running or lifting weights. In just one class, you can build muscle, boost your cardiovascular fitness, and burn anywhere from 600-1,000 calories.
We’re dedicated to giving back to our local communities.–That’s why we offer our Jump to Serve program. Each month, our team will select an organization that is dedicated to bettering lives within our local community – or around the globe. Then, we’ll donate a percentage of our profits to that organization.
We’ve already worked with organizations like Goshen Valley and its Goshen Homes program, as well as the Cherokee Family Violence Center, and we plan to partner with even more charitable organizations in the future.
- Airborne jump socks are required for all jumpers (socks from other parks can be traded in for brand new Airborne jump socks)
- Jeans are not permitted on trampolines. Please dress in soft clothing free of metal or sharp edges.
- No outside food or drink permitted in the park.
- Last jump time starts 1-hour prior to close.
Please be aware we will be closing the park for Woodstock City Walking Wisely from 1-3pm on Saturday February 29th! Otherwise, all Open Jump times will remain the same. Toddler time will be from 9-10am, open jump will be from 10-1pm and 3-9pm with our last ticket being sold at 8pm as usua
Interested in joining our Flight Team?
We’d like to hear from you!